- The Data Mining Software Repository makes available a collection of free (as in libre) open source software tools for data mining
- The Data Mining Catalogue lists many of the free and commercial data mining tools that are available on the market.
- The Australasian Data Mining Conferences are supported by Togaware, which also hosts the web site.
- Information about the Pacific Asia Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining series of conferences is also available.
- A Data Mining course is taught at the Australian National University.
- See also the Canberra Analytics Practise Group.
- A Data Mining Course was held at the Harbin Institute of Technology Shenzhen Graduate School, China, 6 December – 13 December 2006. This course introduced the basic concepts and algorithms of data mining from an applications point of view and introduced the use of R and Rattle for data mining in practise.
- A Data Mining Workshop was held over two days at the University of Canberra, 27-28 November, 2006. This course introduced the basic concepts and algorithms for data mining and the use of R and Rattle.
Οι παραπάνω σύνδεσμοι προέρχονται από τη σελίδα http://datamining.togaware.com/ όπου θα βρείτε και την εφαρμογή Rattle (R)